Courts Design is an ideas-driven full service creative marketing agency with over 30 years of experience and expertise working across digital media and brand communications within a vast array of industry sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Account Executive to join our energetic, professional, and well-established creative design agency.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for your client accounts, being able to effectively manage projects within the studio / creative department whilst liaising with clients directly.
- Manage projects from concept to completion working closely with senior team members to ensure they are completed on time and on budget.
- Work closely with internal creative teams to deliver successful creative both for existing clients and prospecting clients through competitive and qualified pitches.
- Attend meetings with clients to receive briefs for projects, maintain relationships and in time, present concepts for new business.
- Effectively report on accounts and projects.
- Progress accounts and project workload for desired accounts by actively seeking opportunities and presenting conceptual ideas to benefit their business’.
- You will have a desire to thrive and grow in an established creative marketing agency
- Experience in creative design/marketing role with integrated agency experience OR a background and interest in creative marketing.
- You will be a calm level-headed problem solver, knowing how to communicate effectively between various design team members, clients and suppliers.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time, excellent time management, organisation and attention to detail throughout.
- Solid experience in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- You will see the potential for progression in accounts and present ideas with substance which will benefit the client and in turn the company.
- Have a commercial mind-set.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and communication abilities, both written and verbally.
- Be confident to seek advice and input from team-members where required.
- You will be flexible with a “can do” attitude & have whatever it takes to get the job completed on time, with the highest level of service and quality throughout.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
We are expecting to hold interviews throughout March 2021 and make placement for April/May 2021.
Recruitment companies please note all of our vacancies are managed and placed by our recruitment team internally. We do not work with recruitment agencies, we hope that you respect this.